Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why My Sister Rocks

Today is my sister's birthday. In the past I have posted crazy pictures of her here but I think I will try to do something different this year. Here is a list of my my sister rocks:

1.She still drives around an old beat up van that barely functions and has decorated it with multiple bumper stickers that would get her into a lot of trouble if she drove in the south.

2. She really likes board games.

3. She use to be a vegetarian but quit and now my dad doesn't bother me so much about being a vegetarian.

4.She flew all the way to Boston for my bachelorette party and held my hair when I got sick.

5. After she held my hair she spent the night in my bathroom getting sick.

6. She can totally social work you if you don't watch out.

7. She once stepped in poop with flip-flops on and didn't amputate her foot.

8. She got engaged less than a month before my wedding and offered to not tell anyone about it (Not necessary, when your engaged everyone should know!)

9. She knows all the words to a sesame street Christmas and a Muppet family Christmas.

10. All the other great things about her.

Happy Birthday Sissy!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM , Blogger jjhansen2 said...

    you know, i think this is your best post yet. even though you spelled "quit" "quite".

    11. she tries really hard not to correct other people's spelling, but usually fails.

     
  • At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Maria said...

    Why are you awake at 7:40 am the day after your birthday? Also I had low blood sugar when I wrote this. I blame Steve.

     
  • At 2:10 PM , Blogger jjhansen2 said...

    you had spelling problems on the last one too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home