Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

I literally cannot remember the last time I saw the sun. I feel like it's been raining in Boston since May. I'm tired of my towels never drying completely between showers and of my hair being a frizzy afro that has to live in a pony tail. Our cat his consistently damp and therefore so is our couch, bed, and any other surface Moose feels entitled to. I've heard of people having seasonal affect disorder in the winter but I'm having it the summer too!

This is a plea to the weather gods, please send some rays my way!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Be careful what you wish for! It's hot and humid in Minnesota. Sancho is muddy, muddy, muddy. So, do you prefer damp to muddy?

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home