Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy?

I got an email from a friend recently that went something like this: "Sorry I haven't talked to you recently...I've been busy but I'm not sure with what." As soon as I read that sentence I immediately knew what she meant. I feel like I'm busy but I'm not too sure I have anything to show for it.

I only work 3 days a week so that means 4 days our of the 7 day week I don't really have anything going on. Yet I'm "busy" with going to the gym, cooking, cleaning, PT, and wedding planning.So while I do feel busy I'm not sure with what. Maybe busy with my every day life would be the only way to phrase it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know what you mean too!!! But Mostly It was soo long since you last post i was getting worred!! I miss my Mo Mo sooo much!!!
    Love you
    P.S. The word verification is comeat...ha ha co meat!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home