Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Medicine Dreams

I’ve been taking antibiotics for a kidney infection I’ve had for almost a week now and as a crazy side effect of the medications I’ve been having nightmares. Crazy cliché nightmares. Nightmares that fetcher zombies, vampires, and monsters. I wake up in the middle of the night afraid to get up and go to the bathroom because of my dreams. The first few nights Steve stayed over so I was able work through the fear of zombie arms reaching out from under the bed and dragging me in. The next few nights were rough, I sat in my bed afraid of the creepy monsters that were just in my dream.

I remember feeling that way when I was a kid. I never thought I would feel this way in my own house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home