Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Music Makes You Lose Control

I love that I have lived in Boston for nine months and I still find new things I enjoy everyday. I wondered up to Davis square this week on my day off. The sun was shining; I had nothing to do, what could be better then get to know the area around my house? I was stoked when I wondered into a used CD store that up until a few weeks ago I didn’t know existed.

I love any music store. I’m not even a huge music buff, yet when I walk into a CD store I usually find 3-4 CD’s that I don’t think I can live without.

This particular CD store has cheap used CD’s. I got a Joni Mitchell CD for $4. Not only is it cheap but an indie feeling by having a British cashier. By the end of my song selection I had three CDs and was only down $18.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lose not loose

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Shit, this is what happens when you watch TV and try to post.

     
  • At 1:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Damn, I want to go to that CD store...I want used/good CD for cheap! Hope all is well...**Rita**

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home