Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, September 23, 2005

All Roads Lead Home

When I first moved here I was so excited to meet new people who had no knowledge of Minnesota, or more specifically St. Lois Park. The first week I was here I was at a gig my cousin was playing at and started talking to one of his friends. Bert was a nice guy, a struggling musican in Boston. He had only been to Minnesota once, and it was because his mom had graduated from some school there. St. Lois Park High.

Last night I had dinner with Charles whose girlfriend is from a different area of the United States all together. Her grandparents are from Minnesota, more specifically St. Louis Park.

Who knew people actually get out of that town?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    At times like these the world really seems like a small place doesn't it!

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, i knew the world revolved around us.
    ~jenny

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home