Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events

My living room is a hodge-podge of furniture. The dinning room table from my grandparent’s old apartment, the futon I bought when I was in college, a coffee table Adrianne and Michael found on the side of the road. All things that are no longer wanted or left behind by their former owner. The newest addition is a large grey plether chair.

I acquired this chair while hanging out with my cousin. He got a call from his friend who is going through a very sad break up and consequently must move. There is no room at his new pad so the chair had to go. He offered it to Paul but seeing how Paul’s apartment is bursting with stuff I got it by default.

So last night Adam and Paul hauled a bulky chair up 3 flights of stairs to our apartment. “This is one comfy chair” Paul boasted. “I’ve gotten drunk in it many a time.”

Based on Paul’s statements I think our new chair will fit in just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home