Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why I stopped Blogging Part I

Oh my, no post for almost half a year. What a sad looking blog. Anyone who use to look at this blog most likely stopped a long time ago. I don't blame them. I stopped blogging for a number of reasons. I felt the only people who read this were my mom or my husband's ex-girlfriend (who admitted to cyber-stalking me but now I cyber-stalk her, the world is odd). So I stopped writing. But recently,Adrianne posted about the Yo Lo Tango Summer Blog Contest and I decided to take up the challenge.

Since I posted last lots of things in my life have changed while some have stayed the same. I miss writing. I want to start sharing myself again with the people who feel like reading. So think of this as a warm up post to the September 1st official start of the blog contest.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM , Anonymous Lou said...

    For the record, I haven't checked your blog in months or else I would have commented on this post last Thursday. Taking the crazy to the next level by outing ourselves, I like it. Maybe it's healthy? And in some ways, I guess it's comforting to know that you're cyber-stalking me too. I think it means we're important or interesting or something.

    Anyway, welcome to Chicago. I hope you guys are liking your neighborhood and settling in nicely.

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Anonymous Val said...

    I used to read your blog too!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home