Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Vote Moose

A lot of people have been making jokes about the ruggedness of Sarah Palin recently. I’ve heard multiple jokes on both the Daily Show and Colbert Report about the Alaska governor getting attacked by a moose and that started me thinking. What if Sarah Palin wasn’t attacked by just any moose but by my Moose?

Come to think of it, Moose and Sarah Palin have a lot in common. They both like hunting and fighting. Both make poor decisions, and have (or could) cost me a lot of money. Come to think of it, Moose has been acting a lot more patriotic recently (just like Sarah Palin)!


These colors don’t digest well.

It is conceivable that Moose could indeed attack Palin in a bid to impersonate her until the November election. So remember, a vote for Sarah Palin would be a lot like voting for my cat. Trust me on this one; you don’t want to do that.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger Adele said...

    IT seems like you have way too much time on your hands. Very creative bloggin', my dear.

     
  • At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brian wants to vote for Moose.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home