Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Glad Game

The weather in Boston as of late has been crappy. It's rained, it's been cloudy, and his been so muggy that my feet stick to our wood floors if I sit too long in one place. I have decided not to complain about it, but instead to play the glad game in regards to the weather.
-This is great soup weather, taco soup, pumpkin soup, lentil soup, all sound great right now.
-Moose is inside more so I feel more like we own a cat instead of an idea of a cat.
-It's the perfect time of year where you can wear long pants and flip flops (a favorite combo of mine that can only be worn a few weeks out of the year without extreme uncomfortableness)
-I don't feel as guilty for spending my days off inside in my PJ's watching TV/on the internet.

Check it out Boston, it will be sunny again and in the mean time enjoy a nice cup of tea in your jammies while watching TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home