Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, January 21, 2008

It’s Part of the U.S.

One of my New Years resolutions was to travel more so to start the year out Steve and I have planned to co-celebrate our birthdays by traveling to Puerto Rico and staying for a long weekend. Puerto Rico seems like the place for us to go seeing as Steve didn’t have a pass-port at the time of trip planning and we wanted to go somewhere warm.

We’ve been told that we don’t need pass-ports to get in and out of Puerto Rico but some part of me still panics at the idea of being trapped there without a passport. In my head I would have my passport with me and I would be begging the custom’s agent to let Steve back into the U.S. We would have to have some sort of crazy/crappy wedding where I get married to Steve to smuggle him back in to the U.S. The entire scenario makes me want to take a TUMS.

Steve’s passport came in the mail last weekend so any tropical forced wedding had left my head and now my biggest worries are what SPF I should bring. So bring it on Puerto Rico, I’m pumped!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How will you get a "base tan" before the trip?

     
  • At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No base tan, just SPF 45 while I'm there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home