Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pillow Talk

For the last few months I've had a pain in my neck, literally. I thought that maybe a I pulled a mussel at work and now was feeling the effects but it kept getting worse. When I would sleep on my back and turn my head to the side my right arm would go numb. I started taking tylenol before I went to bed and getting regular massages to get rid of the pain. After taking to my masseuse I realized all my pain came from having a bad pillow. So I went out and bought a memory foam pillow.

It is the greatest pillow in the world. At first I wasn't a fan but by the third night resting my head in the valley of foam I was in love. It's small, light weight, and most importantly supports my neck. I am urging everyone to discard their old fashion pillow and to run out and get some foam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home