Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Insomnia

I’ve been staying up late to prepare myself for working nights shifts and I’ve had a realization in the past few days. All the good shows are on after midnight. I watched some of the best PBS specials, talk shows, and cartoons the last few days.

Want to know something about black holes? I can tell you because I’ve watched a few PBS specials about them. Questions about Sesame Street in South Africa? I’ve watched a very interesting special about Sesame Streets around the world. Conan O’Brian, Simpsons, and South Park all on after midnight and all worth a watch. If it’s two AM and your reading this turn off the computer and go watch some PBS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home