Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It’s Going to be a Long Month

I try to put off Christmas shopping or any thing Christmas related until after Thanksgiving but this year I think it’s going to be especially hard. I went shopping yester day and every store I went to already had Christmas displays up and Christmas items for sale. In Barnes and Noble I had to stop myself from listening to the Julie Andrews does Christmas CD. Tons of Christmas related books sat under large nutcracker displays ready for me to read over them all and get into the Christmas spirit. I had to leave the store soon after I started to page through a book titles “Cats do Christmas” which featured many cats playing and doing adorable things with Christmas decorations.

For the next month I will either have to learn Christmas-self-control or avoid all commercial shopping areas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home