Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Traveling Part I

I haven’t posted lately because I have been away from my computer. Last Thursday Steve and I got on a plane to fly to Canton Ohio where we borrowed his Dad’s Subaru and drove to Cincinnati where we stayed with his sister and her family. We attended a wedding of one of Steve’s childhood friends then climbed back in the Subaru and drove back to Canton where we flew back to Boston.

I spent Sunday and Monday night at Steve’s house then on Tuesday morning he drove me to the airport to fly home to Minneapolis so that I can visit my family.

That being said there will be a post in the future with much more substance and hopefully with some picture of St. Louis Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home