Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Five Reasons I Love My Landlord

1. When I moved in he let my dad park our U-Haul in the drive way (part of our lease stipulates we are not to use the drive way but he said “where am I going that I will need a car?”)

2. He’s a little old Italian man who speaks little to no English but still manages to say “hello, hello! Or, She come home!” every time I come home.

3. He sweeps snow off of our front patio.

4. The tobacco he smokes reminds me of my dad.

5. When I ask him to sign for important packages he says he can do it because“I’ve been signing my name for year.”

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    He's been pretty good to you. My first apartment manager was a scary guy named "Jean Claud" (no, not Jean Luc!) who lurked in the basement and made us nervous.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home