Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Mom’s little girl


My mom has been visiting for the past four days. This is the first time she has stayed at the house that I live in since I moved out of the house in St. Louis Park. It’s been nice. I like my mom, at this point she’s a lot more like a friend then a Mom. She comes with me to the supermarket and points out things I could buy to make new kinds of food with or comments on how nice my room looks with new curtains in it. She is interested in what my friends from school are doing and asks about them. I’m not sure when we became friends but I like it.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Maria said...

    Sorry that I suck at putting in pictures guys. Maybe I'll have adrianne show me how to do this better so that the text and pic. will show up at the same time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home