Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I’m Swiss Cheese

So as it turns out, the first few days of a new job actually blow big time. Today we learned about good customer service. For three hours. After that little slice of hell I was able to sign up for health care. Now if I get hit by a car I’ll only have to pay for part of the medical bills (hooray!). On the down side if someone else gets hit by a car I have to help pay for their medical bill. After asking to have money taken out of my pay check I went to occupational health were they don’t believe that I’ve had any vaccinations and then tried to take blood to check my immunity. After 3 needle sticks and no blood they gave up and told me they would try again when I came back to get my TB test read. All in all this day was filled with boredom and pain. Someone wake me when I get to the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home