Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Streetwise

After living in the same neighborhood for two years my feet could automatically run my morning jog without my brain having to think. I miss the quiet moments where it was just me aware of my body and nothing else. Now that I have relocated to a new place I find that this routine broken. A few times I have just started walking and when I look up I find that I have no clue as to where I am. Either I have already walked way past my house or forgot to turn somewhere and must back track until I spy familiar landmarks. I know with time I will begin to know where to turn and can watch my feet take the next step without worrying where it will lead me, but for now, I miss the security of knowing where I am.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sad, you will always be welcome at my house

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home