Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Perfect Day

Today was a great day. Nothing extraordinary happened; it was just over all good. I started out the day by having breakfast at my favorite place in the world, Kelly’s, with my cousin and Steve. After they left I went home and passed out in a food coma.

When I woke up I showered and set out to enjoy the beautiful weather and also to do some back to school shopping. The first three stores I went into had exactly what I wanted. Long sleeve shirts, hoodies, and thermal shirts. Not only did I find what I wanted but everything seemed taloired for me. It’s a rare occurrence that anything fits me the way I wanted so I was ecstatic that things I actually wanted fit me. I had a buying frenzy then enjoyed walking the long way home to bask in what maybe my last glimpse of sun until next May.

These are the types of day that are worth living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home