Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkin Everything

I love fall for the pure and simple fact that it means pumpkin flavored items start to pop up. Pumpkin flavored coffee, muffins, cream cheese, and breads are being sold and I want to eat them all! There is something very comforting about pumpkin that reminds me of home, which is odd because the only pumpkin flavored thing I ever ate as a kid was pumpkin seeds. At MGH the coffee stand on the first floor had amazing pumpkin spice coffee. I have been craving it since I moved to Chicago. The coffee at the hospital I currently work at has Starbucks and Au Bon Pan for coffee. Neither has a very good pumpkin coffee.


About the Enjoy the first pumpkin muffin of the year!

When I found out that Keurig has a pumpkin spice flavored coffee I was pumps to try it. Yesterday we made a special trip to Bed Bath and Beyond (which is where most keurig coffee lives) for pumpkin spice coffee. I made some for breakfast today and throughly enjoyed it with some homemade bread sprinkled with cinnamon and brown sugar.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM , Blogger Adele said...

    Mmm...I love pumpkin coffee, too. I used to make pumpkin bread, so I'm not sure if you had any of that or not. It's Aunt K's recipe...and very delicious!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home