Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

EEPPP!

I am officially done with orientation at my hospital. I'm now a real ICU nurse. No more preceptor, no more having someone check my charting. It's just me. I would be lying if I said I am not nervous. I'm scared that I'll mess up, that I will do something wrong and end up hurting someone. Yes, there will always be someone around to help me if I need it. I can alway run things past my fellow nurses, but ultimately I'm the one who makes the choice. I'm nervous, but I think that maybe that is a good thing.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger Adele said...

    I KNOW that is a good thing, and I also know that you will do fine. That very grueling interview process assured the department that you could learn, and that you would do a good job. Now, go out and show them what a great nurse you are!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home