Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Starting Off

On New Year Eve day the unit assistant at work scrubbed the entire nurse station down with alcohol stating “In my county every year we take every thing outside the house and then clean the house so we can start new.” While the idea of taking everything I own outside doesn’t appeal I like the idea of cleaning so I can start new.

So today I cleaned my room out and took all unwanted items to the goodwill. I then dusted down the room and most of the house. I will start anew in the New Year waiting for new dust to settle and hopefully many other new good things to happen.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have no idea why the font size on this post is small. All the settings for this post are the same as all the other settings. Just another example of how the computer is smarter then me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home