Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Though it’s a day late the sentiment rings true. On December 31st I woke up with an extremely stuffed up nose and sore throat. Then I worked for twelve hours. Once done with work I rushed home to shower and go to my cousins’ house for what I thought would be a semi-silent night of games and drinks. It turns out we were going to go down to First Night (Boston’s large New Year party).

Once down town I drank too much and ran out in the cold without a jacket to watch fireworks. We then proceeded to walk forty-five minutes to get back to Steve’s car. I ended the night by passing out on Paul and Beth’s bright red couch and mumbling about Steven eating other fish.

That is why I spent most of yesterday in pajamas and drinking warm glasses of tea.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home