Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Flash Mob of the Undead

Apparently I’ve been left out of the loop when it comes to Flash Mobs. A flash mob is a group of people who have all been e-mailed or text-ed to meet at a certain place with a certain theme. According to the New York Times flash mobs are all the rage.

This weekend there was a flash mob of my worst nightmare down the street from my apartment. That’s right, a flash mob of zombies in Davis Square. Thankfully I was at a party at my cousin’s house. Slowly zombies from the flash mob started coming to the party.

“Don’t worry Maria,” Beth told me, “I’ll try to keep them away from you.” There were six would-be-zombies filled the small apartment. Drink, singing, eating, they were every where. “Ha, I’m a zombie, I eat brains!” one of them laughed.

Personally I don’t think zombies are anything to joke about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home